We need you!
Be a volunteer at the Abilene Beer Summit
It takes approximately 100 volunteers to make the Abilene Beer Summit run smoothly.
As a volunteer, you will receive:
*a Beer Summit volunteer t-shirt (first come, first serve – must be worn at the festival while volunteering)
*a gate pass sample card to try a variety of beers (aka – free beer)
Each volunteer will need to work a 6 hour shift. There are no split shifts. You must be 21 or older to volunteer. TABC certification is an added benefit to your volunteer application. (available online at learn2serve.com for $10.99)
As a volunteer, you will be responsible for some of the following duties:
* Attend the mandatory volunteer party and training session held a few days prior prior to the event. Date TBA.
* Arrive at event no later than 12:00 PM
* Pour beer, mark sample cards and interact with attendees
* Scan and check tickets at the front gate
* Help with clean up at your brewery area
* Check ID’s at the door
To sign up to volunteer, please fill out the form. We will be sending out emails to all who are volunteering closer to Beer Summit time. If you cannot attend the training session, please do not volunteer. The session will be held approximately 2 weeks prior to the Summit from 5:30-6:30 pm